[ITK] Error when trying to run the read image example

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 27 17:36:09 EDT 2014

Does that file exist?
________________________________
From: Med SWEng [medcompsweng at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 28 April 2014 9:34 a.m.
To: Gib Bogle; community at itk.org
Subject: Re: [ITK] Error when trying to run the read image example

I have tried installing ITK 4.0.0. I managed to install and build it. Now, returning back to the "read image" example in the ITK software guide, I get the following when trying to build the project in Visual Studio:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\ITK\Build\lib\Release\ITKCommon-4.0.lib'

Why is that?

Thanks.