[ITK] [ITK-dev] ITKVideo module

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 01:28:21 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have trying to process a video from UAV along with a GPS data to try
generate a stream in KLV[1] format. So far I had found[2],[3], [4]. The
github.io page gives an sample code and a demo video which looks great!

So I would to know if there is more examples as with other ITK modules?
Using OpenCV bridge is it possible to have a mix of algorithms in opencv
and itk?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLV
 [2] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Video
[3] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Video/HowToBuildVideoModules