[ITK] [ITK-dev] ImageToImageFilterCommon Wrapping

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:28:24 EST 2014

Hi Brad

I guess the “fast” way is to just wrap it, like ImageSourceCommon. Then just open a ticket on JIRA
so that we can think about it. We may have to find a way not to wrap privatly inherited classes,
which should be doable. I’m still working on the python 3 support which is taking some time, so I
will not have much time to spend on this right now.

Michka