[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Script for Remote Module testing

Brian Helba brian.helba at kitware.com
Sat Feb 1 14:30:56 EST 2014

Brad,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Bradley Lowekamp
<blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>wrote:

> I just tried out Brian's script. I added some untested IO modules too:
>
> http://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=3195689

I see some of the new module-specific builds from "lhcp-rh6.nlm". Let me
know when these client configurations are stable, and I'll move them to the
"Expected Nightly Remote Modules" group.

> With the new feature to not compile dependent modules' tests, it's very
> fast to configure an build on my system.

To be clear, enabling ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES_FOR_TESTS will speed up
configuration time.

However, explicitly setting CTEST_BUILD_TARGET causes the build system to
ignore other modules (not strictly required for compilation) anyway, so
ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES_FOR_TESTS has no effect on build time in this case.

Best,
Brian

--
Brian Helba