[ITK Community] Some questions about RegionGrowingSegmentation

Girish, Gavaskar Ruturaj gavaskar.ruturaj.girish at philips.com
Fri Feb 7 00:27:35 EST 2014

Hello All,

I am new to ITK & C++ and I have some questions related to the ITK app RegionGrowingSegmentation:

1.       Please explain to me the purpose of the function RegionGrowingSegmentation:: ClickSelectCallback(float x, float y, float z, float itkNotUsed(value), void * args), along with the meaning of the arguments (Line 451 in RegionGrowingSegmentation.cxx)

2.       Is it possible to pass the coordinates of the seed point without user interaction (for example, as arguments or by storing them in a file etc.) ?

3.       Can this app be built without a GUI, so that the coordinates of the seed point, along with other parameters, can be directly passed from the command line? If yes, what is the procedure to build it?

Thanks.

Regards
Ruturaj