[ITK Community] Some questions about RegionGrowingSegmentation

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Feb 7 07:26:51 EST 2014

Dear Ruturaj,
if you don't need FLTK (as you mentioned, you don't need a GUI), then you
need to modify the CMakeLists accordingly, i.e. remove all FLTK-related
CMake variables in your new, fresh CMakeLists.txt

You will just need to tell CMake that your projects depends only on ITK.

In the ITK wiki, you will find quite a few examples on how to do this [1].
You even have a segmentation section there.

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples#About_the_Examples