[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Patches for ITK 4.5.1

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 7 08:09:18 EST 2014

Matt,

I think we should consider including the following patch:

commit b5e114f94a7a64ff0c426067335cf3f42976eb29
Author: Hans Johnson <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>
Date:   Thu Sep 26 23:51:17 2013 -0500

    PERF: Reviewing code for facilitating compiler optimizations

    The itkLinearInterpolateImageFunction.h is such a core
    function, it deserves special attention for gaining
    any amount of speed improvement can help
    improve the speed of many programs.

    Change-Id: Ibba6caa0468e850ab6b487565943d07af9f82f8c

This will provide a large benefit to many users.

Additionally the SCIFIO issue with linked libraries is a good candidate.

Brad