[ITK Community] Regularity term in deformable registration ITK

Hana Cherif hanacherif62 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 09:42:24 EST 2014

Hello again ,,

I mean all the things that you  have mentioned, but how about the numerical
validation of this property!! I know that the regularity term imposes to
the deformation field to be smooth, and it making the problem well posed
no???  If what i say is true,,  haw did this points verified in that model
in ITK because i saw that only the similarity term was implemented !!

Hope that it is clear!!

Best regards !!