[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Patches for ITK 4.5.1

Brian Helba brian.helba at kitware.com
Mon Feb 10 15:27:03 EST 2014

I agree that performance should trump other considerations, but for what
it's worth, I agree with Michka's point. Having 2 different ways of getting
the exact same value is confusing, unncessarily comples, and plain
aesthetically ugly. If one of the two can't be depreciated (at least for
internal use), then at the least I think NumericTrails should be better
documented as to why there are both a ::Zero and a ::ZeroValue().

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com

Brian Helba
Medical Imaging
Kitware, Inc.