[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Patches for ITK 4.5.1

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Feb 11 18:59:29 EST 2014

Hi Luis,

Essentially, although not much code has actually been removed.

There is now also an ITK_FUTURE_LEGACY_REMOVE, which is used for things
that would break old code in a big way.  For example, itkGetObjectMacro ->
itkGetModifiableObjectMacro.  This could be considered to be under that
category.  The CDash at Home Gerrit builds are built with
ITK_FUTURE_LEGACY_REMOVE to ensure that ITK is consistent.