[ITK Community] filter changing RequestedRegion

Arjun S Kumar arjun89 at cmu.edu
Tue Feb 11 22:32:18 EST 2014

Hi all,

The particular ITK filter I am using is GradMagnitudeRecursiveGaussianImageFilter. Once I update it, the requestedregion of the input image changes.

The input image before the filter has a different largest possible region from the requested region. I expected the requested region of the input image to stay the same and the output image to have the same requested region of the input image. However, the requested region of the two images now equal the largest possible region.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Arjun