[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Compilation issue with simple Hello World (Release vs Debug mode)

David Froger david.froger at inria.fr
Thu Feb 20 11:05:25 EST 2014

Hi,

I have the same problem on Ubuntu 12.04 since ITK 4.5.0. I have no problem
with ITK 4.4.2.

My ld is:

$ ld --version
GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.22
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) a later version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

David

Quoting Manuel Grizonnet (2014-02-19 08:46:28)

--
David Froger
SED-PRO