[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] CTest ctest_submit in parts, re-running

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 25 13:21:24 EST 2014

David,

Thanks for the information.

(1) You mean delete the build manually on CDash

(2) Regarding the second approach, I thought something like the following psudo-ctest code would achieve that:

ctest_start()
ctest_update()
ctest_configure()
ctest_build()
ctest_submit(PARTS Start Update Configure Build)
ctest_test()
ctest_build( TARGET dist APPEND)
ctest_submit(PARTS Build)

But the builds reporting on the dashboard was very odd. With a green 0+5 in the warnings, and the warnings showing up some places but not others. Is this the backwards compatible mode you referred to in you blog entry?

I'll likely take you advice in just adding (1) option one, but I after spending this much time on the issue, I'd like to complete my understanding.

Thanks,
Brad