[ITK Community] [Insight-users] run test manually

David Froger david.froger at inria.fr
Thu Jan 2 05:05:02 EST 2014

> Alternatively,
> If you have your ITK build tree ready with the cache entry:BUILD_TESTING=ON.
> You could just run the single test with ctest, e.g.:
> ctest -R HDF5ImageIOStreamingReadWriteTest
>  from the root of the ITK build tree, or from the ${the root of the ITK build
> tree}/Modules/IO/HDF5/test/.

Hi,

It works nice, I can see the standard output of
itkHDF5ImageIOStreamingReadWriteTest.cxx in Testing/Temporary/LastTest.log,
but is there a way to have access to the files that itkHDF5ImageIOStreamingReadWriteTest.cxx
created (for example StreamingUCharImage.hdf5)?

Seems that ctest deletes the working directory of test?

Thanks,
David