[ITK Community] Fwd: problem building ITK hello world example

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Jan 4 23:35:27 EST 2014

Hi Mitra,

The directions on how to build the hello world example and run the
resulting executable are unclear.  The build process is similar to
building ITK.  The resulting executable can be run from the command
line.

Please review this improvement to the Software Guide:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13961/