[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Warping 2D contours in 3D

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Mon Jan 13 23:04:24 EST 2014

You may consider using the SlicerRT extension (www.slicerrt.org) in 3D Slicer (www.slicer.org) to load structure sets from DICOM, convert them automatically to a closed surface or labelmap volume, and apply deformation fields. You can also quantify the contour differences, accumulate dose, compute, compare, and visualize DVH, etc.

Andras