[ITK Community] [Insight-users] SpatialObject IO

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:25:03 EST 2014

Thanks Matt and Luis,

I just found tubeTk the other day it seems like a pretty interesting
project, but I haven't tried building/using it yet. Hopefully I'll get some
time to try it out soon.

Luis,

I'm not sure how miserable it would be to have the SpatialObjectWriter
support vtk output? It seems like that would be an ideal situation if it
were possible.

Best,
Luke