[ITK Community] [Insight-users] GetImageDimension error

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Jan 29 07:07:06 EST 2014

Dear Shandra,
welcome to ITK.

Please, try to keep the conversation on the list. You will get more chances
for your post to be answered, and your issue solved, hopefully.

In theory, you should not worry about VXL unless you are actually using it.
Is your ITK build a clean build (i.e. error-free)?

I have not had the opportunity to use VXL myself, but if your project
requires it and you cannot use ITK's VNL ThirdParty Module you will need to
get and include the library by yourself.

I'd dare to say that ITK's VNL Module can be readily used, but I'm not
sure. Also, the version bundled in ITK may not cover all your requirements
(the README.vxl file says the whole library is not included).

There are several flags in ITK's CMakeList that have to do with VXL and
VNL, so you may need to have a look at them. You may need to check the
Module_ITKVideoBridgeVXL (?) flag.

It may be helpful to include your CMakeLists (at least the relevant parts)
and the whole error message.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ