[ITK] [ITK-users] MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric: Joint PDF summed to zero

Gabriel A. Giménez gabrielgimenez85 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:48:49 EDT 2014

Basically (enclosed please find my code) , I used the ImageRegistration8.cxx
as the
major code but replaced the image metric and optimizer part with
corresponding code in
ImageRegistration11.cxx.

What do you recommend? Something to read about this?

Thanks! ImageRegistration8Modificado.cxx
<http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n7585845/ImageRegistration8Modificado.cxx>