[ITK] Compiling ITK tests and examples, can It done module by module

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Jul 10 12:42:30 EDT 2014

Hi Nicolas,

If individual modules are selected during CMake configuration, only
those tests will be built an run.  Unfortunately, when BUILD_EXAMPLES
is ON, all examples will be built.  To just build select examples the
best current option is to select the corresponding build target.  This
is build system specific.  With Unix Makefiles, for example,

  make ExampleName

Hope this helps,
Matt