[ITK] Wrapping warnings (deprecated code)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 6 18:00:22 EDT 2014

Matt,

I think we should only silence these warnings with ITK_LEGACY_SILENCE. And that this should not be forces set when wrapITK is enables, but an intelligent initial value given.

A user of wrap ITK should have the ability to use legacy code and not require them to upgrade. Additionally, I oppose setting such a option and having no way for a user to override it.

-DITK_LEGACY_SILENCE:BOOL=ON should be added to nightly builds.

Brad