[ITK] [ITK-dev] itkGDCMImageIOTest5 fails using system GDCM and openjpeg2.0

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 05:39:22 EDT 2014

Hi all,

This may be expected failure in test because of configuration. I had a
weekly dashboard submission to ITK in which itkGDCMImageIOTest5 is failing.
This failure is since when i updated my cmake script to use system GDCM and
system JPEG. For jpeg library I used openjpeg 2.0  due to a symbol conflict
with jpeg. Detailed wiki page on symbol conflict is found here[1].

ITK dashboard submission -
http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3363342

itkGDCMImageIOTest5 -
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=255263985&build=3351547

Could anyone can confirm this is due to usage of openjpeg2 or system gdcm

[1]
http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/JPEG2000_with_GDAL_OpenJpeg_plugin#Symbols_conflict

system is Fedora 20 x86_64
   Rashad