[ITK] Compilation errors

Girish, Gavaskar Ruturaj gavaskar.ruturaj.girish at philips.com
Wed Jun 4 08:39:44 EDT 2014

Dear Bill,
Here I have copied a small program which gives the same errors:

#include        "Filter_Type_Definitions.h"
int main( int argc, char *argv[])
{
        reader->SetFileName( argv[1] );
        reader->Update();

        //Apply a median filter
        MedianFilterType::Pointer medianfilter = MedianFilterType::New();
        GrayscaleImageType::SizeType indexradius;
        indexradius[0] = 3;             //X radius
        indexradius[1] = 3;             //Y radius
        indexradius[2] = 3;             //Z radius
        medianfilter->SetRadius( indexradius );
        medianfilter->SetInput( input_image );
        medianfilter->Update();

}

Now, I have used only itkMedianImageFilter in this example, but in my actual code I am using many more filters. Hence I have kept the file Filter_Type_Definitions.h as it is without deleting the extra filters, in case they are of any help. I have attached the file with this post. I had written many programs before today in which I had included all the headers in the main source code file, and they all compiled without errors. It was only when I kept the headers and typedef's in a separate file that the errors began occurring.

Thanks & Regards,
Ruturaj