[ITK] [ITK-dev] cannot enable python wrapping in ITK

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:40:58 EDT 2014

Hi

I changed to the community mailing list to answer your question, so everybody sees it.

To build the python wrappings, you juste need the DITK_WRAP_PYTHON=ON option.
Note: Java, Ruby and TCL can stay OFF, those are not supported for the moment (even if the options are present in cmake).
I would need more details to be able to help you:

- Which version of ITK are you trying to build
- What version of python
- On what platform (linux, mac, win ?) are you trying this.

Michka