[ITK] [ITK-users] Why itk reads different RGB values than matlab

Hui Tang tanghui.seu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 05:05:27 EDT 2014

hi all,

I am processing color flow US image, this image contais normal tissue which
appears to be gray and color information, indication the blood.

I have found that when I read the dicom in matlab, I got R=G=B for gray
tissue
But if I read it in ITK, I do not find R=G=B for gray tissue.

I tried slicer, and in slicer, it gives the same result as ITK, i.e gray
tissue does not appear to have R=G=B

Can anyone tell me what cause this?

Thanks a lot!!

Best,