[ITK Community] rigid transforms of 3D objects

Thomas Brooks thekingofprops at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:52:55 EST 2014

Hi. I am new to ITK. I was wondering if ITK provides the easy ability to
perform rigid 3D transforms on 3D objects. For example, lets say I hae a CT
volume that contains only 1 bone, and I want to define an origin in that
volume space, and apply rotation and translation transforms to the object
(i.e. to rotate and translate it within the volume space). Is there an ITK
feature that would be of great help? If possible please tell me which
function/class I should use so I can look it up in the ITK Software User
Guide.

Thank you