[ITK Community] Filename number incrementation

Annabelle Dupuis dupuis.annabelle at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 5 02:29:10 EST 2014

Hi Matt, thanks for your awnser.

Well concerning the pattern "Dicom_SliceLocation_00%d.dcm", it stop working once I reach 010 because it cannot find the file "Dicom_SliceLocation_00010.dcm" (should be Dicom_SliceLocation_010.dcm).

Now concerning the pattern "Dicom_SliceLocation_%03d.dcm" well on the command windows were I get the error, the figure "%03" is replaced by a "heart" (yeah u read it right, the symbole of a heart!) so he cant find the file Dicom_SliceLocation_'heart'd.dcm
(I precise that those paterns are in the command argument line in the debugging options).

Any suggestion?

thanks