[ITK Community] Linker errors on Mac 10.7 with ITK 4.5.1

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 5 11:37:54 EST 2014

Hello,

I was unable to reproduce your error on the current release branch.

$ clang --version
Apple clang version 3.1 (tags/Apple/clang-318.0.54) (based on LLVM 3.1svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2
Thread model: posix

$ CC=/usr/bin/clang CXX=/usr/bin/clang++ cmake DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON ../ITK && make -j 6

This compiled fine for me.

Brad