[ITK Community] Subimages

Polfliet Mathias mpolflie at etro.vub.ac.be
Fri Mar 7 02:50:50 EST 2014

It  does help, thank you Brad. Just making sure I understood it clearly. What you mean is that I should use the Extract image filter every time I need the 3D slice? Instead of the way I do it now: Use it once, store all the separate 3D images into a std::vector and when I need them, I call the pointer from memory.

With kind regards,

Mathias