[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Generate gaussian noise image

Laurent Chauvin lchauvin at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 7 17:28:42 EST 2014

Hello Bradley,

Indeed, I didn't took the original repository with the history.
I downloaded the code on local from the midas-journal-721 repository, and
push it to a new repository on my account, so the diff is not available.
But there is no history either on midas-journal-721. I don't know if the
code has been developed somewhere else, or if on midas-journal-721 it was
the first time the code was uploaded on github.
I don't think there is any history for these files.

I didn't spend too much time on it, I just took the code as is from the
journal. Some examples have been writen (gauss, speckle, median, etc...),
but they have not been written by me.
None of this has been written by me actually, I just took the code and made
it work with the latest ITK version.
I also tried to fix the thread issue.

I just used it to test the robustness of a filter I'm working on.

Thank you.
-Laurent