[ITK Community] Integrating ITK into our own SDK

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Mar 12 13:54:29 EDT 2014

So what you are suggesting is that when I build ITK I would build ITK In Debug and then install to (for example) C:/ITK/Debug and when building in Release install to C:/ITK/Release?

Would that mess up the actual use of
find_package(ITK) in my own project? Would find_package(ITK) actually be able to distinguish between the Debug and Release builds?

Thanks
Mike J.