[ITK Community] Resampling and origin patient for DICOM files

Guillaume Lemaître g.lemaitre58 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:59:39 EDT 2014

Thanks Luis,

I didn't think yet about suggestion A) and it solves already one of the
issue that I observed.

Regarding the other orientation problem, I think I see the problem more
clearly. The relevant thing that I didn't consider at first is:

   1. Extract Image
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Image.html> Orientation
   & Image <http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Image.html> Position
   from DICOM images, and then calculate the ordering based on the 3D
   coordinate of the slice

And I saw that the last image in the serie becomes the origin so it should
be something related with the acquisition performed in the "reverse way"
when considering the 3D coordinates.
Probably, I could start by receiving all the series using GDCM, which would
avoid any trouble with the header after.

Thanks,

Best regards,