[ITK] Error in compilation of ITK

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:00:56 EDT 2014

Yes, seems to be the same error.

In fact, Qt5 is only supported by VTK since 6.1.
The ITK community has not set up tests for this and I think not a lot of people tried VTK+ITK+Qt5, so there is no guarantee it will work out of the box.
I think the errors comes because ITK includes VTK, and VTK includes Qt5. But I don’t exactly know were the error is coming from.

Maybe somebody else on the list has an an idea ? This goes beyond my capabilities. But we need a fix for this :)