[ITK] [ITK-dev] ImageRegistrationMethod tests and command call backs.

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 29 12:10:23 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am looking at some of the ImageRegistrationMethodv4 tests. I noticed they have Command observers added to the method for the iteration even:

https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Registration/RegistrationMethodsv4/test/itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest.cxx#L31
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Registration/RegistrationMethodsv4/test/itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest.cxx#L197

But the method doesn't emit iteration events so there is no output:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=228724433&build=3347968

I know I saw some test/example which had a nice observer, but I don't recall which ones...

What's the intension here? How should this be fixed?

Thanks,
Brad