[ITK] Binary thresholding using OtsuThresholdImageFilter

Girish, Gavaskar Ruturaj gavaskar.ruturaj.girish at philips.com
Fri May 9 02:19:56 EDT 2014

Dear Brad,

Thank you. I am able to get it to work.

Regards,
Ruturaj
From: Bradley Lowekamp [mailto:blowekamp at mail.nih.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 6:39 PM
To: Girish, Gavaskar Ruturaj
Cc: community at itk.org
Subject: Re: [ITK] Binary thresholding using OtsuThresholdImageFilter

You can set the InsideValue to 1 and the OutsideValue to 0. To determine the default values you can print a constructed object, or you can examine the code[1].

[1] https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Filtering/Thresholding/include/itkHistogramThresholdImageFilter.hxx

Hope that helps,
Brad