[ITK] [ITK-users] PolarTransform To affine cartesian

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Thu May 22 04:22:24 EDT 2014

Hi Pedro,
Interesting question, just to make sure it is clear,
If you want an affine 2D transform, then your matrix will be 3x3 instead of
4x4 isn't it?
Take a look at the inheritance diagram of the itkTransform class, (doxygen
documentation) and on the Affine branch you will find
itkCenteredAffineTransformation.
I was also looking or a Polar to Cartesian conversion but didn't find
anything, there is the Versor Transform, but appearently is rigid.
Hope that helps

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium