[ITK] SimpleITK for Java in Ubuntu 32-bit

Oswaldo Cavalcante jocmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:04:51 EST 2014

Hello,

Thanks! I've tried again and I finally got the right binaries and native
libraries for Java.

About the conversion from Java BufferedImage, there is any way to import a
Java Image to SimpleITK? I'm working with binary images, so could I convert
my images in a binary matrix or array, and so convert it into a SimpleITK
Image? I've seen that in Matlab exists a GetImageFromArray method, using a
specific numpy array, but I didn't find something like this for Java.