[ITK] InterpolateImageFunction wrapping errors

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 04:58:05 EST 2014

Hi

One of the cdash machines (Linux-x86_64-gcc4.8-WrapITK) is reporting errors like:
itkInterpolateImageFunction.i:598: Warning 401: Nothing known about base class 'itk::ImageFunction< itk::Image< itk::RGBAPixel< unsigned short >,2u >,itk::RGBAPixel< double >,double >'. Ignored.

These errors appeared as soon as I added wrapping for this function. The other cdash machines are green and I can not reproduce this locally. I would need some help to fix this before ITK 4.7 RC1, so that we have a (mostly) green dashboard.

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3333 <https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3333>

Michka