[ITK] Using filters with images of different dimensions

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:29:00 EDT 2014

Hi Fitze,

It seams that what you need is an image iterator. Find some information on
classes like
itkImageRegionIterator [1]

and further information on the software guide [2] on iterators chapter 6.
There are different flavors depending on what you need. You may consider
the WithIndex iterators since you mentioned you intent to use that image as
a lookup table.

I hope that helps,

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen46/html/classitk_1_1ImageRegionIterator.html
[2] http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium