[ITK] [ITK-users] Detect tube and ball typed objects in airway CT image.

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Oct 7 10:43:55 EDT 2014

Hi Jerry,

The LesionSizingToolkit [1], and TubeTK [2], both based on ITK, may be
helpful here.  The LesionSizeToolkit is available as a Remote Module.  It
can be built by setting Module_LesionSizingToolkit=ON in your CMake
configuration.

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://public.kitware.com/LesionSizingKit/index.php/Main_Page