[ITK] [ITK-users] itkTransformFileReaderTemplate

Budin, Francois fbudin at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 10 08:35:04 EDT 2014

Hello,

I use to read transform files with itkTransformFileReader, but I discovered the new class in itk4.5 and above called itkTransformFileReaderTemplate. This class seems very convenient as it converts my transforms from let’s say float to double automatically if my transform file is a float transform, but if my reader is instantiated as double. However, I was wondering if there is a way to know the original type in which the transform in the file is encoded. I would like to be able to know if my file contains a float or a double transform (without manually reading the transform file myself).
Sincerely,

Francois