[ITK] [ITK-users] Data Structure to save Vectors obtained from Demons Registration.

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Wed Oct 22 18:56:44 EDT 2014

If you save the transform as a displacement field (in a nrrd or mha file) then you can load it into 3D Slicer as a transform and visualize it in 2D and 3D (as glyphs, deformed grid, or contour lines) overlaid with your images, segmentation results, landmarks, etc. See more info and some examples here:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Transforms

Andras