[ITK] [ITK-users] Jacobian in translation transform

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Oct 24 14:33:25 EDT 2014

Hi Lianli,

The ComputeJacobianWithRespectToParameters takes an input parameter
the position in space that the jacobian is to be computed, so it
returns the value at that point in space.  For the
TranslationTransform, it is not that interesting since the jacobian is
a uniform identity matrix.

Hope this helps,
Matt