[ITK] (no subject)

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:17:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am doing something with histograms and want to write a function for
saving a histogram into
a text file, i.e. something like this:

typedef itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator< InputImageType
>   ScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorType;
typedef ScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorType::HistogramType    HistogramType;

In the implementation of the function SaveHistogram, the compilter is
giving an error

error
C2248::itk::Statistics::Histogram<TMeasurement,VMeasurementVectorSize,TFrequencyContainer>::~Histogram":

that there is no access to protected members that are defined in the class
itk::Statistics::Histogram<TMeasurement,VMeasurementVectorSize,TFrequencyContainer>

Am I missing something? Is it not possible to pass a histogram as parameter?

Thanks,
Zein