[ITK] [ITK-users] Running an ITK program

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:03:11 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Abdul Abdul <abdul.sw84 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will build VTK. But, the main issue is on the steps to follow to run an
> ITK program. Does that make sense?
>
> For instance, should I create "source" and "build" directories?

You do not create a source folder. This folder is where your source exists.
You do create a build folder. I put the build folder in a completely
different tree from the source tree but you can if you want make the build
folder a subfolder of the source.

> When I run CMake, what should I do? ....etc

Usually in cmake-gui its set the source folder and the build folder. Then
Configure. You will be asked what generator to use (Visual Studio 12 2013
Win64 ...)  After this you Generate.

John