[ITK] [ITK-users] linking error ITK, VTK, Qt5

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:23:01 EDT 2014

David,

Thanks for the input! I will give a try to the master branch of VTK.

I have been trying:
* VTK 6.1 (which is the last stable release, corresponding to the latest
hash on the release branch)
* cmake 2.8.12

Not that if that has been fixed onto master, it would be great to backport
the corresponding patches onto the release branch???

Thank you very much!!

I'll report tomorrow morning if it works with the master branch. I gotta go
now...

Best,
Arnaud