[ITK] [ITK-users] LINK : fatal error LNK1181

Abdul Abdul abdul.sw84 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:54:30 EDT 2014

I got the following when in Debug mode for the example:

2>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'C:\ITK\build\lib\Debug\itkdouble-conversion-4.6.lib'
3>------ Skipped Build: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
3>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

I'll try to build ITK and VTK in release or debug mode once again and see
what happens.

Thanks.