[ITK] [ITK-users] How to fusion the MR volume to the CT volume

Yuetian Liu yuetian926 at 163.com
Mon Sep 1 02:32:05 EDT 2014

Hi itkusers,

Recently I want to fuse the MR volume to the CT volume, but I search the itk mailist.
I haven;t known how to realise it. And there isn't example in the InsightSoftwareGuide-4.5.0.pdf
and InsightSphinxExamplesPDF-4.5.0.pdf.
So I want to ask how to fuse the MR volume to the CT volume by itk.

Thank you for helping me!

Best
Yuetian