[ITK] Error while building ITK

Girish Mallya Udupi indianzeppelin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:04:03 EDT 2014

Strange. Have you tried opening and building the solution "ITKHDF5.sln"
alone (located in "your_ITK_Build_folder\Modules\ThirdParty\HDF5")? If not,
please try it and paste the contents of the output window (not just the
error list).

PS: Please keep the discussion on the mailing list (by cc'ing the community
or replying to all)...:)

Girish