[ITK] [ITK-users] Pipeline update problem (I suppose)

elena bresciani elena.bresciani87 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:50:31 EDT 2014

Hello guys,

I'm writing an ITK script using C++ functions in order to reduce the number
of operations repetition. What I need to do is: given a scan with 4 objects
I need to separate them in 4 images and, if vertically oriented, rotate
them 90 degrees in order to have them horizontal.
I already have successfully compiled the code necessary to crop ROIs and
the rotation step separately, everything works well, but when I try to
unify all in a single script I don't get the desired output. I suppose that
the problem could be in a missing Update() or something but I can't
identify it.

Attached you can find a concise version of the code; whilst
SegmentedImage1..4 are as attended OutputImage1..4 have right size but are
all filled with gray level 100. As I said before, I can't understand the
problem because the same code used alone (attachment rotation.cxx), works
well.

Any guess?
Thanks
Elena